Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What's in a name? Apparently a lot.

Hi everyone,

Effective today, January 24th, this blog has been moved to a new address http://thepoetsrevue.blogspot.com.  The initial title was meant to be a personal joke but since those are so hard to communicate at times I've decided to use a more broadly appealing title instead in response to feedback I've received.  As earlier noted my goal is to create a forum for amateur and published poets alike to share their passion so I hope this title will inspire people to start submitting their writings.  If you like what you have read thus far please tell others to visit as well and subscribe to this site.  Your feedback is invaluable so I appreciate your honest opinions.

Thanks.


8 comments:

  1. changing the name is a good idea, a friend told me the poetry was ok but the name sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the name is telling us about what you are write,your poetry is ok so changing the name is a good way to say my stuff is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit a few times,the name change will make a difference, I like what you wrote keep it up.(nothing new)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From birth you are call by a name, very special a name!!! Press on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing new lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to see someone cares so much about what they write, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone have there say,now it's my turn,name is everything,dont be fooled you done the right thing,more people will read,keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete